My Millennial Guide (“Sponsor”) is excited to announce the My Millennial Guide Scholarship Program (“Scholarship Program”) to support undergraduate or graduate students in their educational aspirations.
MyMillennialGuide.com is a finance-focused online publishing platform reaching over 20,000 readers per month at this stage. We strongly believe in helping young adults, college students, and Millennials, and part of our mission is to empower others to take part in better financial literacy. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program. The My Millennial Guide Scholarship Program is open for undergraduate or graduate students from accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the EU countries.
- In order to apply, you must submit an essay that focuses on a topic that relates to Cryptocurrency and its economic or political impact.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the EU countries.
- All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2018.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed three thousand (3000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.