Do you want to learn how to make $400 dollars fast?
Sometimes you need to make an extra $400 fast to pay a bill or you’re trying to save up for something you want. We’ve all been there but you can come up with the money quickly if you roll up your sleeves and put some effort into a side hustle.
Want free money?
Why do so many Americans work side jobs?
They learned they can make fast money, and here are some of the ways to make $400 fast that anyone can do, today, in order to make $400 quickly.
Keep in mind that there may be other, better ways to make money from home, but the money list below are ways to make a quick $400 in the short term.
7 Quick Ways to Make 400 Dollars Fast
Just remember, if you actually need money now then you can opt for a personal loan.
When you need $400 fast in a hurry, ZippyLoan is where to go.
You apply for a loan through the Zippy Loan site, if approved they send your loan application to one of many loan providers.
You review the loan details and e-sign if you like what you see. No risk in checking what offers you’ll get.
You can borrow between $100 and $15,000 as soon as tomorrow.
Loans service for up to 60 months.
ZippyLoan connects borrowers to lenders through their network of lenders.
They’ll find you the lowest interest rate and is one of the best no credit check loan. You can visit ZippyLoan here.
Or you can use your free time and your freedom to make an extra $400 fast.
1. Get up to $400 in Free Stock
Ever feel like you aren’t investing enough money? You’re not alone. But I found a way that you can free stock through Robinhood’s promotional bonus that’s currently running.
This app is legit free to buy and sell stocks and they’ll give you a free stock up to $400 just for joining. But guess what? You don’t even need to deposit any money to get the free stock, just join through this link and you can sell it within a few days and transfer the cash to your account – a nice way to earn instant quick cash.
That’s not the only investing app that offers free stocks, either.
Games that pay you to play. Yes, we're serious.
These 3 apps will pay you to play games on your mobile device:
- Mistplay (Android) - If you have an android device, you can download this app and start getting cash rewards for playing new games.
- Solitaire Cube (iOS) - Earning money by playing games on your phone sounds like a dream. But this app really pays you for playing solitaire with cash rewards.
- Lucktastic (Android) - This free app offers the same daily scratch-off cards that you find at your local convenience store — but here you can play for free and win real money.
If you are looking for ways to make $400 fast, you can try to see quickly get free stocks from these investing apps:
- Webull – Currently, Webull offers the opportunity to get a free stock worth between $8 and $1,600 if you open your account and deposit at least $100. You can trade EFTs, stocks and options for free through Webull app or their site.
- M1 Finance – M1 Finance offers the opportunity to get a free stock worth $10 when you sign up for an account. After creating an account for free and depositing money, you set your stock and index selections and have M1 Finance automate your investments on your behalf.
- Acorns – Acorns is a financial app available via iOS and Android phones. This app rounds up your purchases on linked credit cards to the nearest dollar and invests that amount for your future. You will get $5 when you sign up for a new account with Acorns. Acorns also allows you to earn cash back on your everyday purchases at select stores. You can set up your cash back earnings as recurring investments.
- Public – Public is another investment app that will give you a $10 free sign-up bonus for creating a new account.
2. Deliver Groceries and Takeout
Delivering groceries and takeout food is one of the best ways to make $400 fast, or maybe even more. There are some gig economy jobs such as DoorDash, Instacart and Postmates that will pay you to deliver groceries and food to customers’ homes.
These gig job offers great flexibility, so you can work on your own schedule (pay for this job varies based on the company):
- DoorDash – You can make money delivering takeout meals with DoorDash as a Dasher. You can earn between $2 and $10 per delivery. You will also receive bonus during peak period and take any tips you receive.
- Instacart – If you enjoy grocery shopping, then you can also get paid to shop for other people. Instacart is a grocery delivery service that allows you to earn money by grocery shopping for other people and delivering those groceries to customers’ homes. Customers place orders through the Instacart app.
- Postmates – Postmates is a food delivery service. They will pay you to deliver food in your area. You can use a car, motorcycle, scooter, bike, or even walk to deliver food to customers’ doorsteps.
3. Become a Real Estate Mogul
If you have some money to invest then I would recommend looking into Fundrise to start making large streams of passive income to help you earn $400 fast.
Fundrise is a real estate crowdfunding platform that allows you to invest in the private real estate market. The minimum amount required to invest in the real estate market through Fundrise is $500. You can make money from your investments through interest or rental income collected from the real estate assets in your portfolio, as well as potential appreciation in the property’s value. Also, Fundrise pays dividends.
If you are interested, you can sign up to simply learn more from Fundrise here.
Get Started in Real Estate With Just $500
4. Use Game Apps to Win $400
Playing games on your smartphone is a fun way to make money in your spare time. You will not make a stable income with game apps to win real money, but if you enjoy playing games on your smartphone, this can be a nice way to earn real cash.
You can earn real money by playing games online via several game apps and sites:
- Mistplay – Mistplay is an app that pays you to play games online on your Android and iOS devices. You earn points that can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards, iTunes, Nintendo, and Visa prepaid gift cards. You can earn anywhere from 20 to 200 points per game, depending on the amount of time spent playing and other factors. One thousand five hundred points are equivalent to around $5.
- Lucktastic – Lucktastic is a free app that allows you to win real cash and prizes and earn tokens by playing scratch-off games. You can earn tokens as you play and redeem your tokens for gift cards from over 30 major brands and retailers or use tokens to enter contests to win a prize.
- Solitaire Cube – If you are interested in only playing the classic Solitaire game online, then playing solo card games using Solitaire Cube is a fun way to earn real money. It is free to download the app and create an account. But you will have to make a minimum deposit of $10 into your account to play for real money.
- InboxDollars – You can earn extra cash online by playing games on InboxDollars. When you sign up for InboxDollars, you get a $5 welcome bonus. Some Arcade games available on InboxDollars are Mahjong, Solitaire, Sudoku, and Word Chess.
- Swagbucks – One of the ways you can make money on Swagbucks is to play games online. It is free to join Swagbucks. When you sign up and complete your profile, you get a $10 welcome bonus.
5. Bring Home $400 with DoorDash
DoorDash, a food-delivery service, is looking for people who want to start delivering food to earn extra money and work on their own schedule.
To qualify, you must:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Have access to a car or bicycle.
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Driver’s license with at least two years of driving experience.
- Valid insurance — name on the policy.
You choose the hours you work and get paid cash per order (once you have access to fast pay). Rates will vary by location.
Once you sign up to become a dasher, DoorDash will reach out about an orientation. Complete the orientation, and you’re on your way towards getting paid for every completed delivery PLUS 100% of tips received.
This is such an easy way to make $400 fast by delivering on your free time while making extra cash and funding your personal goals.
6. Get a $100 Bonus for Refinancing Your Student Loans
There are actually companies that pay you ($50-100) to refinance your student loans. Beyond the quick $100 bonus, this is a great way to save thousands on your student loans.
We have compiled a great resource for you if you are interested in refinancing your student loans in order to save thousands on your loans. The caveat? You must have a good credit score usually to get approved.
Right now, Laurel Road is offering a $100 bonus for those who are interested in refinancing student loans.
Here is the $100 Laurel Road Referral Link to start your student loan refinancing application (you must apply through this link to receive a $100 bonus).
7. Find $400 Fast in Hidden Money
Finding hidden money is one of the best ways to make an extra $400 a month in savings. There are several price drop apps and sites that help you lower your bills automatically and find hidden ways to save money on your everyday online purchases.
Here are the best online services (apps and sites) that help you lower your bills automatically and find hidden money:
- Truebill – Are you overpaying on your ills? Then Truebill can help you save money by cancelling your unwanted subscriptions and lowering your bills. You can use it to cancel your unwanted subscriptions and get better rates on your bill. Their fee is 40% of your savings.
- Trim – Trim is another money-saving app that negotiates your cable, internet, phone and medical bills and cancels your old subscriptions and more. Also, Trim can negotiate with your bak and credit card provider to lower your credit card interest rates (APRs), waive interest charges, and get refunds on unfair bank fees.
- Paribus – Paribus will help you get the money back monitoring your online purchases. Paribus will let you know if the price of something you bought online drops, and will help you get the money back. Also, Paribus tracks your shipments from select online retailers like Amazon to get you compensated for late deliveries.
8 Realistic Ways That Can Help You Make $400 Fast
If you have ever caught yourself thinking, “I need 400 dollars now” then you’ll likely benefit from some quick wins. The first thing you’ll want to do is check if you have any unclaimed money in an old bank account that you opened as a kid, a check from a former employer from your high school job or a utility deposit on an account you closed. You can go to NAUPA and see if you’re owed any money.
Next, you can stop wondering how to make 400 dollars fast and you can use this list to get some moolah:
9. Play with Dogs to Make $400 Fast
If you are an animal lover, you could get paid to walk other people’s dogs. This can be a lucrative side hustle you can do to make $400 fast. There are many pet care sites that will connect you with clients who need someone to walk their dogs or check in on them while they are busy at work or gone out of town.
Rover is a website and app that pet owners use to find pet sitters and dog walkers who provide dog walking and pet sitting services. You can easily make $1,000 fast if you walk multiple dogs on a daily basis.
10. Make $400 Fast by Blogging
Starting a blog has the potential to make $400 fast once your blog becomes established. If you have a knack for writing and have knowledge about a topic, then you can start a self-hosted WordPress blog where you set up your own blog on your own hosting account using a web hosting service from a reliable web hosting company such as Bluehost.
You can set up a blog all by yourself even if you have no technical skills. Here are the simple steps you can take to start a blog:
- Choose a topic/niche of your blog
- Choose a name for your blog
- Buy a domain name (the URL of your blog)
- Buy hosting from a reputable web hosting company
- Install WordPress software
- Start blogging
When it comes to choosing a web hosting service, I highly recommend going for a reliable web host. This is where Bluehost comes in.
Bluehost – You can start a blog for as cheap as $3.95 per month when you choose to host your blog on Bluehost which is the best web hosting provider if you want to start a self-hosted WordPress blog or site. Bluehost is one of the few web hosting companies recommended by WordPress.org to host self-hosted WordPress blogs.
You do not need any tech knowledge to set up your domain on your hosting account and install WordPress software to have your self-hosted blog when you use web hosting service from Bluehost.
There are so many different ways to monetize a blog. But, you will need to get some consistent traffic to your blog before you could make money from some monetization methods. You can make money from your blog from online ads, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, selling your own products or services, and more ways.
11. Do Freelance Work Online to Make $400 Fast
If you have any marketable skill like writing, proofreading, graphic design, web design, video editing, virtual assistance, SEO, social media marketing, or any other skill you can sell online, then freelancing your skills online can be one of the best ways to make $400 fast.
Clients usually hire freelancers for one-off or short-term projects. Here are some of the best freelancing sites to find freelance jobs online:
Sign up for several freelancing sites as a freelancer and start bidding for jobs that match your skills and interests.
Freelancing is one of the fastest ways to make $400 fast, depending on the work you put into it and your skills.
12. Get $50/Year for Downloading an App
By using the internet as you do every day, Nielsen invites you to make a difference – and you can make money too. I downloaded this app and make around $50-100 passively… it’s a legit app. You don’t really have to do anything other than initially registering your computer or phone.
Nielsen: This company will pay you $50 a year to keep their app on your favorite internet browsing device and they also give away $10,000 each month. So you can possibly make $400 fast or more. Sign up through here for a registration bonus.
13. Earn Money from Cash Back Apps
Did you know that you can get some of the money you already spend back? That is where cash back apps come in. There are several reputable cash back apps out there that will give you cash back when you make a purchase using one of these apps.
Here are some popular apps that will help you get paid to shop:
- Capital One Shopping – Capital One Shopping is a Chrome extension that automatically finds coupon codes while you are shopping online. It automatically applies the coupon at checkout, saving you money instantly.
- Dosh – You can earn free cash by using Dosh which will give you cash back offers when you shop, dine or travel. Simply download the app, create a free account, and link your everyday card(s) to the app to start earning cash back from brands. No coupons or receipt scanning. Once you accumulate $25, you can withdraw your funds via bank transfer, PayPal or Venmo.
- Rakuten – Rakuten is one of the most well-known apps that will let you earn cash back at more than 2.500 stores. Simply make your planned purchases at your favorite stores using the Rakuten app to earn some money back. You will earn a $5-$10 bonus when you sign up with them.
- Fetch Rewards – Fetch Rewards is another money-making app that pays you to scan your receipts, no matter where you shop. Fetch Rewards works directly with hundreds of brands. When you shop with any of these brands through Fetch Rewards app, you will also earn points. You can redeem your points for rewards, including gift cards from the most popular stores and retailers.
- GetUpside – This cash back gives you cash back whenever you shop using your linked debit or credit cards to GetUpside app. You will get a $5 bonus when you register your account.
14. Make $400 Fast Taking Pictures
Do you enjoy taking photos with your digital camera or smartphone? Then you can make money from your photos. You can sell them online to make money easily. Quality photos are in high demand, so if you can take high-quality photos, then you can make money by selling your images via stock photo sites.
Typically, you will earn a certain percentage commission on each sale. Some of the reputable stock photo sites to sell your pictures are:
- iStock – iStock is a reputable stock photography website where you can upload your photos for approval. You can then sell those photos that are accepted by the site. You can earn approximately 25-45 cents per stock photo, depending on the quality of the photo, whether the photo has been uploaded to any other stock photo site, and other factors.
- Adobe Stock – If your photos are accepted on Adobe Stock, you can earn 33% of the amount someone pays to purchase your content. Once you have earned $25, you can request a payout via PayPal or Skrill.
- PhotoMoolah – Instead of getting a percentage for your photos that are sold, you can enter your photos in contests. If you win, you will get cash prizes.
- Shutterstock – Shutterstock is a popular stock photo site where you will earn royalties for each photo that gets purchased or downloaded. There are several different earnings levels for your photos, ranging from 15% up to 40%. The more photos customers buy from your portfolio, the faster you move up the higher levels.
15. Get Paid to Read Emails
You could get paid to read emails. It is one of the easiest ways to earn some extra cash online while doing something that you already do online. Many sites will pay anywhere from 1 to 5 cents for opening the email and reading it.
Here are some sites that allow you to get paid to read emails:
- InboxDollars – If you sign up for an account with InboxDollars, they will pay you just to read the emails they will send to your inbox. InboxDollars send special offers through these emails. All you have to do is to open these emails and read them to earn some extra cash.
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks is a popular online rewards program that pays you cash and gift cards for doing a variety of tasks online, including reading emails. Swagbucks will send you promotional emails. If you simply click on those emails to read, you will earn SB points that can be redeemed for free gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon or Walmart, or PayPal cash.
- InboxPays – InboxPays is another site that will pay you to read emails. When you sign up for InboxPays, you can earn through reading emails. The maximum amount you can request per payout is $25. All earnings are deposited to your PayPal account.
- Vindale Research – Vindale Research is an online market research panel that allows you to sign up for a free account to become a member. There are a few ways to earn extra cash on Vindale Research site, including getting paid to read emails.
16. Find a Part-Time Job to Make $400 Fast
When you need to make an extra $400, the easiest way to make that money is to find a second job so you can earn part time side income. You can also see if you can work extra shifts at your current job.
Some ideas for part-time jobs you can do include babysitting, housekeeping, working in a cafe, working as a sales assistant, receptionist, and more.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Here are some resources for you to learn how to make an extra 400 dollars fast:
How to make 400 dollars fast without a job?
You can make 400 dollars fast without a job through a lot of ways like getting paid to drive your car, make money on Twitch, drop shipping, selling your plasma, and various other ways.
How to make a quick 400 dollars a day?
You can make a quick two hundred dollars a day by selling items that you have lying around your home on different selling apps.
How to make 400 dollars a month as a teenager?
Good Luck Making $400 Quickly
If you wanted more ways to make money online besides these methods of how to make $400 fast, here’s my list of the best ways to make money online: