Have you ever heard anything about Checkout 51? If not, this Checkout 51 review will tell you everything about this cash back app that lets you save on brands you love.
Checkout 51 lets you save money with ease: get new offers weekly, buy from any store, snap a photo of the receipt and earn cash back!
Just for downloading the app, you can:
- Get cash back on everyday purchases
- Scan your receipts and get cash back
- One of the easiest and best ways to save $100 fast
- Best part? The app is totally free
If you wanted learn more — continue reading our Checkout 51 review below.
What is Checkout 51?
You must be wondering about what is Checkout 51? It is basically a rebate app that allows you to buy everything you need and get cash back.
The special thing about this innovative money saving app is that it allows you to get cash back when you make a purchase through it.
There are a number of cash back rebate offers on the app on various products such as pasta, bread, milk, meat, vegetables, fruits, organic foods, detergents, and cleaning items etc.
In short, you can buy anything that you need and upload the receipt on the Checkout 51 app which will get you amazing cash back opportunities (and save reduce your grocery bill dramatically).
How Does Checkout 51 Work?
You must be thinking about how it is possible to get your cash back for free? It actually works and there are hundreds of thousands of people who are enjoying lucrative cash back offers from this free app. Now, let’s look at a short and simple process of how Checkout 51 works.
- Download the free app on the App Store and Play Store. Create your account in minutes to start saving today!
- Browse your offer list which updates on Thursdays with new saving opportunities. Just add your favorite offers to your shopping list.
- Select your offers by tapping “Redeem” and check off the items you purchased on your receipt. This tells the system what to look for.
- After making your selections, use the app’s built-in camera feature to take clear, readable photos of your receipt.
- When your receipt is approved, they credit your account with Cash Back. Cash out when you hit $20, woohoo!
Is Checkout 51 Legitimate or a Scam?
Checkout 51 has been working since 2012 and there are no valid complaints or customer issues regarding it so far.
You can read a number of reviews about Checkout 51 and everyone has praised this cash back app.
It has been working since 2012 and still offering rebates to the people and people are getting benefitted through it. Therefore, it is absolutely a legitimate savings app and not a scam.
Pros & Cons of Checkout 51
Checkout 51 FAQs
When do offers appear?
Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.
Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
Some offers may be claimed multiple times. Tap into the offer to see its claim limit.
Can you use a receipt more than once?
Each receipt can only be used once. You can only earn cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully. You can earn Checkout 51 Cash Back in combination with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated. Tap into the offer to see any conditions.
Where must products be purchased to be eligible for cash back?
Products must be purchased in your country of registration. Checkout 51 currently supports the United States (the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Overseas US Military Bases, Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Receipts uploaded must be in English, French or Spanish.
Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for Cash Back. Itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same upload timelines as receipts. For more information, please visit the Help Desk.
Apps like Checkout 51
Considering other savings options?
These are other apps like Checkout 51 to save money on groceries.
What is better Ibotta or Checkout 51? Ibotta definitely has more featuress than Checkout 51. Download the free Ibotta app to make money off your grocery receipts. You can usually get $1 to $5 back on every grocery run. There is also a $10 welcome bonus for those who register for the first time. With Ibotta, you can earn real cash back every time you shop online or in-store. Simply check Ibotta before you shop in-store or online, travel, dine out, or make a purchase in your favorite apps, and you can get rewarded with cash back. Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowe’s, Safeway, eBay, and all major grocery stores, to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, or promo codes.
If you’re like me then you already have Ibotta. But did you know that you can earn 4% cash back instantly, on top of Ibotta rewards? Meet Slide, it is a contactless way to pay in-store and online. It has no fees, no restrictions and offers unlimited 4% cash back, instantly. Use Slide to pay at the grocery register, then claim your 4% cash back and then use that receipt to earn cash back with Ibotta. You can start earning up to 20% cash back on all of your purchases from now on by doing so.
Shopkick is my favorite app that rewards you with free gift cards just for walking into nearby stores. Join the millions of Shopkickers who have earned over $63.8 million in free gift cards. You can get points for just walking in the door of some stores (including Walmart, Target, TJMaxx and more) and for completing various offers or buying popular products.
You can also earn rewards for referring friends or family! It’s a great way to earn money on the side. You can learn more about making money with this app in our Shopkick review.
Great news from the very start – Fetch Rewards gives you a bonus of $2 as a registration bonus. They also work directly with popular brands to bring you savings on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and let this app do all the work.
Unlike other apps like Ibotta discussed in this article, Receipt Hog does not have a strict restriction on the type of items that you have to buy in order to receive your money back. This way, you can easily use it for a wide range of items and not only for grocery shopping. The money that returns to you can later be transferred on your bank account or presented to you in the form of an Amazon gift card – the choice is yours.
Checkout 51 Summary
Checkout 51 lets you save on the brands you love: Get new offers weekly, buy from any store, snap a photo of the receipt and earn cash back! It’s pretty simple too…
- Signup for your free Checkout 51 account in a few seconds.
- Now, choose the refunds or rebate offers that you like. Once you choose them, add them to your cart.
- Go for shopping the things that you specified at checkout 51. Make sure you make the right purchases. If you don’t purchase the right product, you will not get the cash back. Therefore, never make this mistake.
- Take a picture of your receipt and upload it to your Checkout 51 app.
- When you submit your receipt, wait for around 24 to 48 hours. During or after this duration, your account will be credited.
- You can withdraw your cash once it reaches the $20 threshold.
Next, you can learn about how to save $1,000 fast (no joke!).
- Experience fee-free overdraft up to $200* when you set up direct deposit with SpotMe.
- Let Chime spot you when you need that little extra cushion to cover an expense.
- Join the millions and make the switch today!