Update: T-Mobile successfully acquired Sprint as of April 1, 2020 — becoming one company and effectively bringing the total number of major US cell carriers from four down to three. You can see the T-Mobile Refer a Friend Page for more information on the latest promotion.
I've been looking at different ways to invite friends to the Sprint Referral Rewards program and wanted to see if the program offered by Sprint is legit or not.
If you are in a hurry, you should know that I invited a friend and actually got paid a $50 Prepaid MasterCard for doing so.
But if you were wondering if this program is legit or wanted to learn more information about the program like contact numbers, FAQs, program check status, customer care, or a referral tracker — here is everything you need to know about the Sprint Referral Rewards Program.
Sprint Referral Program
Invite friends & spread the word and earn rewards with the Sprint Referral Program. By referring a friend, you can earn a $50 Prepaid Mastercard®.
How it works
- Current Sprint customers sign in to the Referral Rewards program and then refer friends via email, text or social media.
- Friends accept the offer, activate a new line and then register their phone number.
- For each new account, you both are rewarded a $50 Prepaid Mastercard®, up to $500 a year!
How to Earn New Sprint Customer $50 Activation Bonus
Visit the Sprint Referral page and hit ‘Referred by a Friend' and follow the prompts.
Other conditions to keep in mind:
You can only accept one referral offer. The referral must come from a current Sprint customer.
You must provide your name and email address to accept your Sprint Refer a Friend Rewards Program offer.
You must agree to receive Program-related emails and accept the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer. You may opt-out from Program-related emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in a Program-related email. Please note that if you opt-out of Program-related emails you may still receive other non-Program related emails from Sprint.
You must register with your new active Sprint wireless phone number after you have opened your new Sprint account and activated your new Sprint line of wireless phone service at a Sprint-branded store or a participating National Retailer on a qualifying rate plan with a wireless phone purchased.
How to Earn Current Sprint Customer $50 Referral Bonuses
To earn rewards for referring family and friends to Sprint, all you need to do is sign up for the Sprint Referral Rewards Program by providing your name, a valid email address, your Sprint active wireless phone number.
You can then start referring your friends or family members to Sprint using the tools provided on Sprint's referral site.
After a friend or family member has accepted your referral offer, opened a new account, activated new line of wireless phone service with Sprint, and registered with their new Sprint active mobile phone number through the referral site, the system will validate your referral and both you and your friend or family member will be qualified for referral rewards.
If you plan to become a Sprint customer because your friend or family member sent you a Sprint $50 bonus link, make sure you accept your referral offer, open a new account, activate a new line of wireless phone service with Sprint, and register with your new active Sprint wireless phone number through the referral site so the system can properly validate the referral and qualify both you and your friend or family member who referred you for referral rewards.
Sprint Rewards Phone Number
On the home page, you can find exclusive offers from Sprint and brands you love in the Sprint Rewards section. If you need assistance with the Sprint Rewards Program, the app has dedicated Customer Support that is ready to address any questions or concerns. The toll-free phone number is 833-637-3483.
Sprint Rules for Referring Friends
- You must be a current Sprint customer to participate in the Sprint $50 Rewards Program.
- You need to sign up for the Sprint Refer a Friend Program at www.sprint.com/referral; provide your name, a valid email address, and your active Sprint wireless phone number; and accept the program Terms & Conditions.
- You must agree to only refer friends and family with whom you have a personal relationship.
- You cannot earn a reward for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else. A referred customer can only accept one referral.
- You cannot refer yourself.
Sprint Program Period Rules
- A referee must accept their referral offer within 30 days of receiving your referral message.
- If a referee became a Sprint customer prior to accepting their referral offer, they will not be able to claim that they were referred by you, and you will not receive a reward for the referral.
- A referee has to become a Sprint customer by opening a new Sprint account, activating new Sprint line of wireless phone service, and registering with their new active Sprint mobile number within 60 days of claiming their offer. If a referee activates their new wireless phone line service with Sprint more than 60 days after accepting their referral offer, you will not receive a reward for the referral.
- Both you and your referee must remain active Sprint customers and be in good standing at the time of referral reward fulfillment, which may take up to 10 weeks after new account activation.
- At least one of the referee's lines must be activated within the same transaction, on the same day.
Other Offers to Consider
Getting free gift cards sounds like a dream but it's realistic with these fool-proof ideas:
- If you're a fan of bonuses be sure to check out how these 11 free apps will give you $15 just for downloading.
- If you have free time to kill learn how to get paid to play games in your free time from your phone, PC, or tablet.
- Want grocery rewards without the work? Snag $3 now with this grocery app.
- Who doesn't love freebies? Learn how to get free money, free internet, free cable TV, and even free food.