I recently learned about a new cash back app called Drop. I wanted to see if this app is legit or scammy.
This money-saving app, Drop, claims to track your purchases when you link up your credit cards and debit cards.
Then, it automatically adds Drop points to your account when you spend at certain merchants you’ve picked from their list.
It doesn’t hurt that the process is simple to cash out as well.
When you reach a certain threshold, you can redeem Drop points for gift cards to popular retailers, like Amazon, Dunkin Donuts, Whole Foods, JC Penney, and many more.
Want Free Money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Pro tip: Surveys are quick, easy, and can pay you cash from the comfort of your home. No wonder they are so popular. Survey Junkie, Branded Surveys, Swagbucks, and InboxDollars are just a few of the best survey sites to make money.
If you’re already sold on Drop you can go ahead and sign up and get 1,000 points ($1.00) for signing up or continue reading the full Drop review below.
- Earn points as you shop at top brands with Drop. Redeem your points for cash rewards, when, and where you want.
- Make every day more rewarding. Earn points from shopping at your go-to brands – like Uber, Amazon, and Starbucks – all without a clumsy loyalty card.
- Then redeem those points for gift cards at all your favorite brands, directly from the app. It’s that simple.
Drop App Review
A lot of people might be thinking that they have to download another app and take time to set it up. But Drop makes it pretty simple.
Here’s how the process works:
1. Link your credit and debit card(s) to your secure Drop account – earn points automatically!
2. Shop at your favorite brands or discover new ones curated for you – you’ll earn points either way.
3. Then treat yourself – and instantly redeem your points for gift cards at brands you love. But first, you have to set up your free account here.
|Bonus: Drop will also pay you a $1.00 sign up through this link. I bet you’re lovin’ this Drop review so far.|
Is Drop App Safe to Use?
This saving app uses industry-leading security practices to ensure your data is safe, all the time.
They have very useful features for you if you are looking for new ways to save.
Earn points while shopping: It’s easy – no receipt scanning or coupon clipping. Earn gift cards at top brands across the country – Uber, Starbucks, Amazon, Walmart & more.
Get points on points on points: Double dip or even triple dip by earning points on top of your loyalty programs and credit cards. Enjoy more ways to earn – collect points by unlocking fun achievements within the app.
Get special personalized offers just for you: Check out offers and rewards tailored to your unique lifestyle. Discover your next favorite brand.
Is Drop Legit?
It is legit. I recently redeemed a $20 Amazon gift card after only a few weeks of using the Drop App.
I appreciate that they also give you 1,000 points just for signing up. The threshold for cashing out for gift cards is only 5,000 points ($5), which is easy to reach.
Through the Drop app, I linked my credit card and started automatically earning points, eliminating the need to scan receipts, enter promo codes, or sign up for additional loyalty programs.
My credit card/debit card was supported, as are all the major ones:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- TD Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
It reminds me of my top cash back app, Fetch, and I don’t see the problem with using both of them if they work.
I’ve used it and the retailers they work with are plentiful, I was able to score a few dollars with my linked cards. I do recommend using it.
Drop Invite Code
If you aren’t a current Drop user and plan on downloading it, consider using a Drop invite code so you can add quick points to your account. The Drop app code, qojs1, gets you 1,000 drop points which you can claim through this Drop Referral Link.
How to Refer Friends to Drop
Drop makes it easy to make money by referring your friends. Invite a friend, and earn 5x points.
Get a head start towards your first reward. Get 5,000 points ($5) for every friend you invite to Drop. Share the Drop love, get rewarded for it.
How it works:
- Open Drop
- Tap settings icon on Home or the invite icon
- Share your invite code!
- You get the points when your friend links a card to Drop
Drop is the first flexible, consumer-led, intelligent mobile rewards platform focusing on the user experience.
With over 1 million members, Drop is one of the fastest-growing apps and recently hit top 3 in the App Store under Lifestyle.
Drop App Summary
Are you glad you learned more about this app in my Drop App review?
To chalk it up, Drop is an easy-to-use app that pays you to shop.
You can earn gift cards on stuff you already buy from your favorite brands.
I love it because it lets you earn cash for the shopping you would do anyway.
Here is how simple it is to use this cash back app:
- Download the Drop app here and remember it’s 100% free.
- Link your first card to claim 1000 points free.
- Drop will automatically add drop points for your purchases.
- Redeem Drop points for free gift cards!
Simply link your credit card and whenever you purchase at your favorite activated brands, you’ll automatically get points for free gift cards.
Drop members have earned over 1 billion points and redeemed over $3 million in cash rewards. Start saving today.If you wanted to learn more about other cash back apps, check here.
Popular Side Hustle Ideas
DoorDash allows you to get paid to deliver food. The great thing is that you get to keep 100% of the delivery fees! DoorDash makes money by charging the restaurants, not you!
Branded Surveys lets you get paid for answering simple surveys for Fortune 500 companies like Walmart, Apple, FedEx, and more!
Getting paid to watch viral videos is a real way to earn cash, and you can do it with a company called InboxDollars.