In this instaGC review, we will determine if it a scam or legit? I used this rewards site for a couple of weeks and here is my honest review. instaGC is one of the many sites like Swagbucks that allows you to get free gift cards by completing tasks, surveys, videos, plus more. I’ve used the rewards site for a couple of weeks now and it is a great way to earn some beer money in your free time. But is it really worth your time and do they pay out on time?
What is instaGC?
At instaGC, users can get free gift cards and cash in exchange for watching videos, testing apps, shopping, completing tasks and much more. It’s very simple to earn money just by having a tab open playing videos in the background daily or various other easy ways. It is one of the many sites that allow you to really get paid for watching videos.
instaGC is known as the top online rewards site for offering gift cards, but in 2016 they changed the game by adding the ability to convert credits into cash. With this new option, you can easily exchange your points for cash payments made by e-check, PayPal, or a bank transfer (if you’re in the USA).
Earn gift cards from your favorite stores like Amazon, Adidas, iTunes, Kohls and hundreds more.
instaGC Referral System
Want free money?
You can obtain your referral link from the Referrals page. You can then give it to someone you want to register, share on social media sites, etc.
Please take note of the following information about the referral program:
- You will receive a bonus of 10 points for each valid and confirmed referral signup that is from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States. No bonuses will be given to those you refer from outside these countries or to those from your own household.
- You will receive 10% of earnings from all referrals except from bonuses they receive.
- There is no limit to the number of referral bonuses you can receive.
Pros/Cons About instaGC
- There’s no doubt that this site is totally worth it.
- InstaGC is a great way to earn money.
- Unlike other surveys sites, on InstaGC you can withdraw as little as 100 points ($1) in your account. This can be convenient if you need quick money.
- With a $50 to $300 monthly earning potential, you have the chance to make some big bucks.
- No real complaints have come up about this site, one of the best at the moment.
InstaGC Proof of Payment
Don’t be worried about them paying out. If you need more proof you can see a screenshot of instaGC payment proof here:
Is instaGC Legit?
With over 861,500+ gift cards redeemed it is a great way to earn free gift cards.
instaGC definitely has one of the lowest payout minimums. When on the platform, some easy points are by doing the “visit websites” area every day and watching videos.
If you’ve read anything in this instaGC review that you’re not a fan of and you’re looking for some different options to earn real money, I would recommend that you look into a review where I’ve reviewed over 10 paid online survey sites, also you should sign up for SurveyJunkie.com and Swagbucks.com.
Combined, these sites can really help you gain multiple streams of income which is the best way to make money online and avoid failure that comes with focusing on one work at home job! So start increasing your chances for multiple streams of income by exploring these other options.