This is a list of wealthy Americans ranked by net worth. It is based on an annual assessment of wealth and assets by Forbes and by data from the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
The Forbes 400 Richest Americans list has been published annually since 1982. The combined net worth of the 2019 class of the 400 richest Americans was $2.9 trillion, up from $2.7 trillion in 2017. As of October 2019, there were 621 billionaires–a record high–in the United States.
Top 15 Richest Americans in 2020, according to Forbes
(As of 7/24/2020)
1. Jeff Bezos – $179 billion
2. Bill Gates – $111 billion
Want Free Money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
3. Mark Zuckerberg – $85 billion
4. Warren Buffet – $73.5 billion
5. Larry Ellison – $72 billion
6. Steve Ballmer – $69 billion
7. Elon Musk – $68 billion
8. Larry Page – $67.5 billion
9. Sergey Brin – $65.7 billion
10. Alice Walton – $62.3 billion
11. Jim Walton – $62.1 billion
12. Rob Walton – $61.8 billion
13. MacKenzie Scott – $57 billion
14. Michael Bloomberg – $55 billion
15. Charles Koch – $45 billion
Other wealthy Americans
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, each of the following Americans had a net worth of more than $10 billion and less than $40 billion as of March 2018:
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, each of the following Americans had a net worth of more than $4 billion and less than $10 billion as of March 2018:
Want Free Money?
The Best Apps to Save You Real Money
We are on our phone a lot, right? Wouldn't it make sense to save money with the best money saving apps?
|App||At a glance||download|
Get a $100 bonus at Aspiration when you open and fund an account with $10 or more. Then use your Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within 60 days of account opening.
|CLAIM $100 BONUS|
Open a new account in the next 24 hours and you could get up to $200 in free stock.
|CLAIM FREE STOCK|
This free app delivers on its promise to save you money effortlessly. You can use it to lower your bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions and bill negotiations.
|SLASH YOUR BILLS|