Long Game offers a better way to save money, called “Prize-Linked Savings.” When you start saving money in your Long Game account, you get chances to win money and other prizes. It’s like playing the lottery — except you never lose your money.
This company is only two years old and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and TechCrunch already. And, it’s for good reason as the reviews are in, this app really helps you save more money.
I must admit, I just recently learned about Long Game but I’m now an avid user of the clever app.
What’s not to love? This smart phone app allows you to save and make money at the same time! It’s enticing it’s users to start saving more and being more mindful of their finances.
Believe it or not, you can really make money on your phone with slot machines, scratch-offs, and spin-to-win-wheels, and they even have their own weekly lottery where you can win big.
You’re never risking any real money, just the coins that you accumulate in the app. However, those Long Game coins can actually make you real money.
That’s the best part.
If you wanted to get started risk-free, here’s a promotional bonus for you:
How Does Long Game Work?
- To create an account, you just need to connect your bank account.
- Then set how much you’d like to automatically save.
- Get saving right away, because you’ll get a “bonus” in your first week: 40 coins per $1 auto-saved and 3 coins per $1 deposited. That’s free money!
4) Once you link your bank account, you’ll earn $5 free, so you can start playing right away for free.
Is the Long Game App Safe?
This game is indeed safe! Long game’s mission is to help you reach your financial goals.
The game is secure and FDIC insured.
Best part? No fees- ever!
Who can Create a Long Game Account?
Games that pay you to play. Yes, we're serious.
These 3 apps will pay you to play games on your mobile device:
- Mistplay (Android) - If you have an android device, you can download this app and start getting cash rewards for playing new games.
- Solitaire Cube (iOS) - Earning money by playing games on your phone sounds like a dream. But this app really pays you for playing solitaire with cash rewards.
- Lucktastic (Android) - This free app offers the same daily scratch-off cards that you find at your local convenience store — but here you can play for free and win real money.
To create a Long Game account you must be a resident of the US, have a social security number, have checking or savings account at a supported US bank, and be at least 18 years old.
While it is never to early to start saving, unfortunately at this point Long Game can only accept savers ages 18 and older. You can create your account here.
|What do I like about this app? You’ll get $$$ just for linking your bank account for free. And you can receive a $5 free when you use the promo code: 4ZXY94.|